Customer Service & Marketing Associate
- $49,710.00 - 99,960.00 / Year *
- 145 West End Rd
- Roselle, IL 60172
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Customer Service & Marketing Associate - Full time - Hourly + Bonuses
In this customer service & marketing role we are looking for several positions to be filled. The people we are looking for should have experience within the customer service, retail, marketing, or food and beverage industries for a minimum of two years. We are looking for individuals who love working with new people but are looking to branch out from customer service and increase their financial situation. This position provides you with all the things you love about customer service, just with better benefits and more opportunity.
As a customer service & marketing associate your responsibilities will start with providing a one of a kind customer experience. We are looking for someone who is a great relationship builder, and you typically can get along with almost anyone. You are not shy and love communication and are not afraid to step out of the box. You can work independently or within a large group, and always manage to get the job done. Must be comfortable in a face paced retail setting, since you will be working with customers all day.
You will receive training on all of the products we work with and represent. We are looking for these individuals to be cross trained through every avenue and aspect of our company since this person will be managing multiple responsibilities and products. Eventually we are looking for this person to be able to take their training and move into an upper level management position.
Characteristics & Must haves for these openings;
- Must be available full time
- Must be able to commute to the Oak Brook/ Downers Grove area daily
- Must be available on weekends
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be comfortable working with people all day and not being in an office cubicle
- Have a High school Diploma
- Looking for advancement and to build their resume
- Positive Attitude
- Learning mentality
- Looking for a fun atmosphere where you can grow your career