Recruiting Manager, The Creative Group - Austin
TX AUSTIN NORTH
As a Recruiting Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Using proven graphic design, marketing, advertising and corporate communications knowledge to develop and grow your own client base by marketing our services for full-time creative/marketing staffing solutions.
- Marketing to clients via telephone as well as conduct in-person meetings with key managers to senior-level executives, for the purpose of marketing our services to prospective clients and building on existing client relationships.
- Recruiting, interviewing and placing highly skilled creative and marketing professionals.
- Solidifying The Creative Group s presence in the local marketplace through consistent participation in networking organizations and events.
- Strategizing with teammates to accomplish weekly business growth goals while remaining accountable for individual growth goals.
- Providing the highest quality customer service to both clients and candidates.
- Candidates for this role must be able to demonstrate excellent business development, negotiation, communication and problem-solving skills in a fast-paced business environment.
- Minimum 3+ years experience in one of the following practice areas: marketing/branding/advertising/public relations/creative design. Ability to discern creative ability in both design and copy practices also is required.
Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half:
- EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER Our more than 65-year history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
- PERFORMANCE = REWARD We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary and monthly performance-based bonuses, paid time off as well as group health, life and disability insurance, and a 401(k) or deferred compensation plan.
- UPWARD MOBILITY With more than 330 locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
- TOOLS FOR SUCCESS We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed.
- RESPECTED WORLDWIDE Robert Half once again was named first in our industry on Fortune magazine s list of World's Most Admired Companies. (March 1, 2017)
You may submit your application materials online or call 1.888.###.#### for additional ways to apply.
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Vet
TX AUSTIN NORTH