1 Century Way
Infosys- IVS-Services- Technical Test Lead - Transportation Automation
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We navigate our clients' digital transformations in 45 countries across the world. We do it by enabling enterprises with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower businesses with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Wanted: Global navigators, to guide the world's largest enterprises' digital transformations
In the role of Technical Test Lead, you will act as a validation and quality assurance expert and review the functionality of existing systems. You will conduct requirement analysis, define test strategy & design and lead execution to guarantee superior outcomes. You will also be required to design an optimal test environment to simulate real-time scenarios. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create innovative high quality and defect-free solutions to meet our clients' business needs. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued
Location for this position is Secaucus, NJ. This position may require 5% travel
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
* Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
* At least 4 years of experience with Information Technology
* At least 4 years of experience in Transportation Domain experience.
* At least 4 years of experience in Tools: JIRA, JAMA, TFS, SharePoint, Putty, Selenium, PL/SQL Developer etc.
* Experienced in testing Siebel CRM application, Web based application, GUI application, Self-Service Web, Mobile App application, and databases on multiple platforms and in multi-user environment
* Intermediate knowledge of Unix / Linux commands, shell scripting Database knowledge to run DDL, DML, and other SQL commands
Nice to have
* Experience in Devops (Maven, Jenkins, TFS, SVN, GIT).
* Ability to lead QA teams efforts with a strong command of complex domain/technical issues
* Should have strong co-ordination, communication & reporting, analytical skills
* Should have Strong leadership skills
* Should have experience in Agile and Devops methodology, micro services, etc.
* Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
* Communication and Analytical skills
* Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. We enable clients, in more than 30 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin
Associated topics: answer, business, call, canvasser, customer, market, omni, options, salesperson, sell
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...