- CENTERS FOR SPECIALTY CARE GROUP
- $87,260.00 -127,670.00/year*
Healthcare - Allied Health
1721 Gleason Ave
Bronx Center is actively seeking a motivated and experienced Occupational Therapist to work Per-Diem shifts at our Skilled Nursing Facility in Bronx, NY.
OT Duties Include:
* Evaluate Residents & develop a treatment plan that will meet their needs.
* Choose activities that will help the Residents to carry out their daily works independently.
* Moniter Residents as they carry out the task given to them.
* Observe & assess Residents' progress and prepare detailed reports accordingly.
* Help in rehabilitating Residents disabled as a result of injury, illness or other problems.
* Maintains safe and clean working environment.
* Maintain Resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing.
* Maintain documentation of Resident care services by auditing records.
* Maintains a cooperative relationship among healthcare teams & contributes to team effort.
OT Requirements Include:
* Graduate of an accredited Occupational Therapy Program
* Current New York State OT License
* Experience in long term care settings preferred
Associated topics: cht, certified occupational therapy assistant, cota, ffs, occupational, occupational therapist, occupational therapist ot, therapist, therapist ot
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...